This environmentally friendly, labor-saving system virtually eliminates the need to scrub and redcoat, as well as strip and refinishing programs. Just dustup, wet-mop when necessary and periodically auto scrub. That’s all.
Scratches are no problem, as minor blemishes can be burnished away. GlassGuard-V is so hard that even a black pad cannot hurt it. However, we recommended burnishing with a diamond pad just once or twice a year.
Dry time is less than 15 minutes and initial burnishing can be commenced within 30 minutes. To really make the floor pop, burnish with a diamond pad 24-72 hours after application. Of course, if you prefer a matte or satin finish, we can provide that, too.
Hand sanitizers and most other solvents simply evaporate or can be wiped away with no effect on the coating. We are the strongest VCT coating in the industry.
- GlassGuard-V utilizes a proprietary blend of silicas and natural ingredients.
- Film Forming and penetrating, creating a strong bond. Not moisture sensitive.
- Will no white out like floor finish
- Reduce slip and falls. Superior Coefficient of friction 0.78-0.91 wet or dry.
- Can be applied on top of existing floor finish for superior extended wear or applied to a freshly stripped floor by itself.
- Superior scuff resistance.
- Works like a walk off mat! When applied at entrances, the coating cleans off the bottom of shoes within the first few feed preventing dirt and grime from being tracked throughout facility allowing floors to stay cleaner longer. Cleanup is easy with just water and a red pad on an auto scrubber.
Slippery floors are not only dangerous, but also costly to an owner. Eighty-five percent of workers comp claims come from slip-and-falls at an annual cost of $70 billion. About a quarter of employees who are out on workers comp claims are off the job for an average of 31 days, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics. The average slip and fall insurance claim is 50,000. Many slip and falls can be eliminated by increasing floor traction or co-efficient of friction. Our coating have a 0.7.8-.91 coefficient of friction either wet or dry. This is substantially safer than traditional floor finishes that are at .5 and less.
HYGIENE AND INDOOR AIR QUALITY
Traditional floor finishes are soft and porous and attract dirt, street grime, bacteria and germs. Because floor finish is set, every time we walk across the finish we lightly abrade the surface with our feet and kick those germs and bacteria airborne where they spread in our clothing and into our lungs. These tiny contaiminenets can travel through air circulation systems. GlassGuard-V is harder than any other floor finish and doesn’t walk off or trap germs and bacteria. Our coating is a blend of silicas which can actually inhibit microbial growth.
Our Other speciality barrier products
- GlassGuard -V – Tile and Grout
- GlassGuard-CMT – Concrete, Marble and Terrazzo
- Clean Breezes – Air Care
- ProteX – Cloner, Deordorizer and Protector
- OHX – All purpose cleaner
- ConcreteX – For densifying and protecting
- RoofX – Keeping Roofs clean and energy efficient